Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is likely to seek Chinese funding to build a deep sea port in the Bay of Bengal when she visits Beijing later this week, officials said Wednesday. Sonadia Island off Bangladesh’s southeast coast would cost billions of dollars, but Bangladeshi newspapers have reported that Hasina hopes Beijing will pay part of the bill if a Chinese firm wins the contract. (more…)
- US Air Force Seeks Bids to Build 300 Low-Cost Light Attack Aircraft
- Covid-19: Even ‘almighty US’ is seeking help, FG slams critics of invitation of Chinese Doctors
- Coronavirus may be giving Beijing an opening in the South China Sea
- China fomenting East Sea instability to advance superpower ambitions: expert
- China exerting 'maximum pressure' to set its own East Sea rules: expert
- US voices serious concern over East Sea situation
- The coronavirus cruise ship Ruby Princess has docked at Port Kembla in NSW – this is what the Australian authorities will do next
- US warns China not to 'exploit' virus for sea disputes
- 'COVID-19 may impact Chinese politics'
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Pakistan vs Bangladesh: Highlights: Shaheen six-for helps Pakistan bow out on a high
Bangladesh to seek Chinese help to build deep sea port have 193 words, post on at June 4, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.