Very few of us who are not named Cory Banks or Tyler Wilde have been lucky enough to try out EverQuest Next Landmark hands-on yet. As much as we wish we could give everyone reading this that chance, here’s the next best thing: an hour long livestream showing some of the first ever in-game footage of the construction tools players will have access to. Some of the details presented may be old news if you’ve been gobbling up every tidbit of information on the game, but the real time demonstration is the first we’ve seen of its kind.
Sony’s Dave Georgeson, Colette Murphy, and Terry Michaels provide answers to community questions and commentary as producer Eric Smith constructs a rather blocky but respectable redoubt. Georgeson is quick to point out that Smith is not a member of the art team, yet is able to use the tools in Landmark (which are the same ones the actual artists will be using) to create something reasonably polished in a very short amount of time. We also get a look at a slick battlemech Smith created in his spare time.
- EU needs more time before ending clock changes
- Minecraft Earth makes the whole real world your very own blocky realm
- What It Was Like to Be in the Audience for Beyoncé’s Historic Coachella Show
- The Man in the High Castle
- 'Man in the High Castle' Season 4 Cast: Who Stars in the New Season of the Amazon Show?
- Housing boom pushes UK construction optimism to seven-year high
- White House to use webcams to create live feed of border wall construction
- Cell phones ARE linked to cancer, landmark study finds: Results show 'clear evidence' of tumor growth after repeated exposure to radiation
- She Gets a House! And He Gets a House! Oprah Winfrey’s Impressive Real Estate Portfolio
- Margaret Thatcher began Britain's obsession with property. It's time to end it
- The Block: Executive producer reveals real reason Tess and Luke won
- Prince Andrew speaks publicly for the first time about his relationship with billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in bombshell BBC interview
- Trump's schedule shows open morning when impeachment hearings begin
- I gave birth in a hospital wheelchair during frantic dash to maternity ward – there wasn’t even time for pain relief
- Toyota reveals its real-life Avatar robot: Operators can control the life-sized humanoid from 6 MILES away
- My daughter’s ex hid in the back of her car then shot her 13 times as she tried to run – leaving me to raise their son
- Jared Kushner Demands 'Wall Cam' To Livestream Border Barrier Construction Ahead Of 2020 Election: Report
- Trump Administration Will Reportedly Livestream Construction of US-Mexico Border Wall
- Jared Kushner Wants a 24/7 Livestream of Border-Wall Construction: Report
- His very own Castle On The Hill: Ed Sheeran gives a hint of where he's set to wed fiancée Cherry Seaborn as he submits plans to build a private CHAPEL on the grounds of his sprawling Suffolk property
EverQuest Next Landmark livestream shows off real-time castle construction have 510 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 14, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.