Comic book god Stan Lee says he REEALLLLY wants a cameo in the upcoming Superman vs. Batman movie … ’cause he deserves it … but says his rivals at DC will never let it happen.
The 90-year-old Marvel Comics legend – who created SpiderMan, Iron Man, the X-Men and just about every other iconic character in the Marvel universe — has been campaigning for the cameo for days.
But yesterday in L.A., he told us that he’s finally come to terms with reality — it ain’t gonna happen — but says, “It can’t stop me from wanting it.”
Love this guy.
- How Marvel Comics made an art form of the "illusion of change"
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime Video to watch right now
- Ray Fisher Would Return as Cyborg in Justice League 2 If Zack Snyder Gave Him the Call
- Netflix: top movies to watch this week in January 2021
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in January 2021: Booksmart, The White Tiger and MORE
Stan Lee -- I DESERVE Cameo In Batman vs. Superman ... But It Ain't Gonna Happen have 159 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 26, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.