David Bowie is back in the charts after a twenty-year hiatus, and a retrospective, timed to coincide with his musical reinvention, drew an array of stars to London’s Victoria and Albert Museum on Wednesday evening. Rosario Dawson and Dr. Who star Matt Smith. In keeping with the rock theme of the night, both looked suitably cool – particularly Rosario who perfected smart-casual with a tweed jacket, skinny jeans and court shoes for a feminine edge.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
Snapping at Rosario’s stylish heels was Tilda Swinton. The British actress has carved out a niche as one of the most enigmatic women in Hollywood, and there was more than a sprinkling of Ziggy Stardust about her coiffured hair, razor-sharp cheekbones and androgynous suit. The Stars (Are Out Tonight) and she revealed the collaboration left her feeling closer to the singer, saying he was her “cousin”.
Bob Geldof‘s daughter Pixie was a natural presence. After heading home from the exhibition, she tweeted some of her favourite Bowie moments, including a promotional poster for his 1986 film Labyrinth.
Other famous fans included singer Noel Gallagher, socialite Chloe Delevingne and British model David Gandy.
As well as being a magnet for the stars, David Bowie Is has become one of the Victoria and Albert Museum’s most successful shows, with more than 47,000 tickets already sold.
- Stunning Mates: Rosario Dawson and Cory Booker's Power Couple Love Story
- Ariana Grande and Lizzo are moved to tears as they lead stars reacting to Grammy Award nominations on social media: 'We are all winners'
- Rogue One Secrets, Easter Eggs & Star Wars Connections Revealed
- Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Drake lead the 2017 Grammy nominations
- Lady Gaga celebrates her three Grammy nominations for A Star Is Born soundtrack on social media
- Where will Kris Bryant play in 2020? Ranking the Cubs star's best landing spots as trade rumors swirl
- The 50 best albums of the 2010s
- Record Store Day 2018: the exclusive releases in full
- The many faces of Pablo Picasso
- Best books of 2016 – part two
- Lana Del Rey, Arcade Fire, Shabazz Palaces, and more albums to expect in July
- The 50 Greatest Movie Dance Scenes of All Time
- NBA Western Conference Preview Capsules
- Jason Mewes Talks Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, Jay's Future and More [Exclusive]
- Robots, wrestlers, and punk-rock parrots: 15 proven gimmicks to get your band noticed
- All The Easter Eggs (We Could Find) In Jay & Silent Bob Reboot
- Here are the new albums to expect this June
- A secret Shins show, the new Edgar Wright movie, and everything else
- "All of Us Are on the Verge of Bad Health and Insanity": The Drama Showrunner Roundtable
- The Original Donald Trump
David Bowie exhibition: Rosario Dawson and Matt Smith lead stars paying homage. have 445 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 21, 2013. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.