HCM CITY ‘ The HCMC Export Processing Zone and Industrial Park Authority (HEPZA) received new investments worth US$255 million in the first seven months of 2012, reaching more than half of its target, HEPZA said. Cai Lan Oils and Fats Industries Company (CALOTIC) has invested to expand its operation and improve products’ quality in Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone, increasing its total investment in the IZ to $56 million.-VNS
- CN welcomes federal infrastructure investment in Vancouver supporting trade with Asia, Canadian economy
- Huawei announces $81 million investment in digital ecosystem
- New Amazon center near airport to bring 1,500 jobs, $200 million investment
- Phoenix sells Sheraton Grand Phoenix to Marriott for $255 million
- Does DowDuPont's $200 million investment signal an end to turmoil?
- SoftBank leads $250 million investment in data storage startup Cohesity
- Corvac Composites plans $6.1 million investment in Morgantown; 30 full-time jobs
- Fontinalis leads $18 million investment in drone tech firm Verity Studios
- Eco-Oil Bahamas to start business in Freeport with $10 million investment
- £1.5bn tube train deal for Siemens could see millions invested in Yorkshire
HEPZA welcomes $255 million investment have 169 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 15, 2012. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.