New York Jets owner Woody Johnson says MetLife Stadium securityis already ”extremely rigorous” and doesn’t anticipate recentterror alerts to change current plans to ensure fan safety at theregular-season opener Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys.Johnson says Friday while security operates ”at a pretty highlevel,” the team will adhere to ”any recommendations” that aremade by ”any of these security forces.”He would not go into specifics on whether there would be anational security presence at the game, which will be played on the10-year anniversary of the terrorist attacks. ”We’re prettythorough,” he says.Johnson says his wife Suzanne worked at the World Trade Center,but was running late for work that day. Her boss and many otherfellow employees died in the attacks.
- Trump says China made a 'horrible mistake' and tried to cover-up coronavirus outbreak, hours after Mike Pompeo claimed there was 'enormous evidence' that COVID-19 escaped a Wuhan lab
- $8,000 rentals. Private jets. How the super rich escape the coronavirus pandemic
- Holidaymakers face six-month wait for travel refunds as airlines struggle to deal with colossal backlog of claims with £7billion owed to customers
- Ryanair vows to refund 25million customers in six months: Michael O'Leary insists he will take 50% paycut from £3m salary as he slashes 3,000 jobs - while Heathrow sees 97% drop in passengers in last month
- Aer Lingus passenger's snap of packed Belfast to Heathrow flight with '95% seats taken and no social distancing' sparks urgent probe by airline
- A billionaires' compound with its own coronavirus testing center stokes anger on the French Riviera
- Graham Court, the Gilded Age Rental
- Low cost airline Wizz Air will resume flights from Luton airport to Spain, Portugal and other destinations tomorrow - even though some are to countries that won't let foreigners in
- British Airways could pull out of Gatwick and cut a quarter of its pilots, leaked memo reveals
- The Latest: Seminole Tribe closes its Florida casinos
Jets owner says security in place for opener have 321 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 9, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.