VietNamNet Bridge – CAMA Festival – the largest annual music festival in Hanoi will take place this May, with the presence of ten foreign and local bands. All profits raised by the festival will be donated to the Fauna and Flora International (FFI)’s endangered primate protection program in northern Vietnam. Performing on the main stage will be P.K.14 (China), Okamoto’s (Japan), The Standards (Thailand), Ball Park Music (Australia), 6789 (HCM City, Vietnam), Rosewood (Hanoi, Vietnam), Recycle (Hanoi, Vietnam), Gibbon Suburbia (Hanoi, Vietnam), Phuong Dang (Hanoi, Vietnam) and Commens (Hanoi, Vietnam). Performing on the electronic stage will include CAMA Sound System, Tri Minh (Vietnam), DJ Jase (HCM City/Australia), DJ Slippy (Japan), DJ Polo (France), Vu Nhat Tan (Vietnam), DJ Vaughan (UK), DJ Cache and Stoker’s Delight. Flagged by Time Magazine as one of the top 5 bands to watch in Asia, and one of SPIN’s top picks at SXSW 2010, P.K.14 are the undisputed leaders of China’s new wave, the raw, beating heart of a new generation of rock revolutionaries. Since forming in Nanjing back in 1997, the band has recorded four albums, played innumerable live shows around China and the world, and influenced almost every act to emerge from Beijing’s…
- Malibu Resident, Akon To Host Music And Arts Festival For Charity
- 'This goes in deep!' Jazz stars give their tips for the London jazz festival
- Clockenflap: the postcolonial pop festival trying to unite Hong Kong
- How Latin Artists Are Making a Major Splash at the 2019 Coachella Festival
- Top jazz and world-music picks for autumn
- Rolling Stone Debuts Business of Music Panels at Mondo.NYC
- Who Goes to Country Music's Coachella? A Meditation on the Festival Experience
- Celtic flair: Folk music master prepares for annual showcase
- Christmas! John Lewis's annual gift to the music industry!
- Dance music gets nostalgic: the disco and rave reissue boom
Int’l music to boom at CAMA Festival have 312 words, post on at April 18, 2011. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.