While they have not announced a release date, they have listed a number of details from the patch update. For fellow MNC fans this is big, big news! The patch is going to address connectivity issues such as host migration problems to character balances and hit detection issues.
I don’t know how many times I have been killed by spawn-camping-assassins. Sitting on top of the door exiting my spawn point – due to a glitch that allowed them to jump higher than they should. Along with “Speedy Gonzalez” assassins that have infinite sprint due to some other glitch, making them near impossible to kill.
For me, Monday Night Combat, is one of the best Summer of Arcade titles, and for fifteen dollars or 1200 Microsoft Points that is a hell of a deal. Yes Limbo was amazing (and innovative) but, after I beat it, I couldn’t find myself playing it again, let alone a third time. Obviously this is just my opinion, but Monday Night Combat can, and will, have me coming back for more and more due to the terrific online play – whether Co-Op or the team-based versus mode.
So every update and patch that makes the game better, I will welcome with open arms.
Along with announcing the patch, Uber also announced a plan to release three DLC packages for the game. The first will be free but does not yet have a release date. The DLC will have new-content as well as more tweaks and bug fixes.
Check out the patch details below:
Connectivity and Multiplayer:
- Reworked the way we handle parties in the pregame lobby to avoid splitting them up.
- Fixed several issues where host migration would fail immediately.
- Decreased wait time after a successful host migration.
- Lobbies will now host migrate and not kick you back to the main menu.
- If the host leaves during the end of match sequence, the host will migrate and players will return back to the lobby and not the main menu.
- Optimized the time it takes to migrate hosts, shortening the time to migrate.
- Improved weapon hit detection in high lag situations.
- Fixed endorsements being incorrect after a host migration.
- Fixed getting into private matches without an invite.
- Fixed players being able to damage the Moneyball’s shields.
- Fixed visual effects staying on the player after the effect has worn off.
- Reduced the amount of increased damage the Moneyball takes in Overtime, thus reducing the effectiveness of “Juice rushing”.
- Fixed Ringouts, Headshots and Grapple Kills not giving the proper amount of money. Balanced Ringout money to reflect the change. Message now displays correct total amount of money earned.
- New “You Win!”/”You Lose!” UI for the end of a match.
- Fixed juice benefits ending early if the player grapples during juice.
- Fixed juice bar getting stuck full.
- Fixed deploying on or near active jump pads.
- Fixed controller sensitivity of 10 not saving.
- Fixed messaging for kill streaks. Ultra and Uber streaks will now be named properly when popping up above your cursor.
- Fixed an instance of the player’s skill pick UI going away unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue with bots walking by enemy turrets and bots without engaging them.
- Fixed upgrading a turret that has been hacked to the opposing team.
- Fixed turret collision not going away after being destroyed.
- Normalized time between a grapple miss and the ability to grapple again for all grapples. The biggest change is the Assassin not having as big of a penalty for a missed grapple.
- Fixed the “Team Leader” and “Team Player” highlights from being reversed.
- Fixed players being able to mute themselves.
- Fixed idle kicking when standing still but still looking around and/or shooting.
- Fixed players who cheat and hack their profiles from being able to apply multiple gold endorsements.
- Optimized main menu ticker for players with large friends lists.
- Fixed HUD showing Moneyball shields as up during over time even though they are down.
- Reduced announcer talking for kill streaks to help reduce the repetition of announcements.
- Various performance optimizations.
- Reworked Support’s bot aura so that it doesn’t make the Jackbot appear overhealed.
- Fixed Support’s Firebase skill from recharging while the Support is dead but the Firebase skill exists.
- Fixed being able to use the Heal/Hurt gun while taunting.
- Fixed some instances of the Support’s Firebase not appearing when thrown.
- Fixed Heal/Hurt gun not being affected by rate of fire endorsements and reduced it’s overall healing/hurting ability to compensate for the change.
- Fixed Supports being able to use their Hack skill through walls.
- Fixed Supports being able to throw their Firebases through the wall.
- Fixed Air Strikes sometimes damaging enemies under cover.
- Supports can now only Hack enemy turrets at Hack level 3.
- Increased the time to Hack enemy turrets.
- Decreased duration of Hack on a turret for levels 1 and 2.
- Fixed Assassins from being able to get permanent sprint and super speed.
- Fixed Assassins getting a double smoke bomb allowing them to jump higher than intended.
- Fixed Assassins being able to cloak during a grapple.
- Fixed Assassins from being able to use her smoke bomb during a lunge.
- Retuned damage done by dagger after a lunge.
- Tank’s Jet Gun alternate fire damage is now reduced depending on the percentage of ammo left in the clip. Increased the full clip damage to compensate.
- Fixed an exploit involving the Assault’s Fly.
- Fixed Assault’s bomb audio lingering after bomb is gone.
Monday Night Combat Live Update System:
- Pre-game Lobby is now 45 seconds.
- Min Number of Players to start Crossfire is now 6.
- Increased player bot spawing from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.
What do you think of Monday Night Combat? What other game tweaks would you like to see implemented?
Source: Uber Entertainment
- WWE Monday Night RAW Live Results: Survivor Series Fallout Begins
- Monday Night Football Schedule 2019: Where to Watch Baltimore Ravens vs. Los Angeles Rams, TV Channel, Live Stream
- Rams-Ravens Play Final Monday Night Football Game Ever At LA Memorial Coliseum
- Monday Night Football: the once great NFL show is now the worst on television
- When Is The 'Bachelor In Paradise' Finale? Monday Night Air Time Filled By 'Dancing With The Stars'
- WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: November 25, 2019
- Monday Night Football: Has Jason Witten ruined a US television institution?
- ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Up 7% For Browns/Jets On ESPN
- Kemba Walker questionable for Monday night vs. Kings due to neck sprain
- Boris Johnson to prorogue parliament on Monday night