Florida coach Urban Meyer says highly touted freshmen Ronald Powell and Dominique Easley are ”all good” after missing practice this week.
Powell and Easley skipped part of practice Tuesday, setting off a wild two days of rumors, speculation and innuendo.
Meyer refused to say why they missed the practice, but insisted Thursday ”it’s all good.”
Talk ranged from Powell and Easley being upset that coaches yelled at them during practice Monday to rumors they asked for their release and planned to transfer.
Meyer says the ”transfer word never came out of their mouths.”
Powell, a defensive end from Moreno Valley, Calif., was considered the nation’s top recruit. Easley, a defensive tackle from New York, was another five-star prospect.
- Pelosi picks up support from progressives, incoming freshmen
- Norm Powell hangs with Kobe before taking aim at Raptors starting job
- Nancy Pelosi's freshmen critics go quiet as major speaker vote looms
- Ohio State's Urban Meyer says he'll step down after Rose Bowl, citing health reasons
- Ohio State coach Urban Meyer to retire after Rose Bowl
- Jerome Powell Tries a Nuanced Fed Policy. Markets Don’t Like It.
- Urban Meyer to Retire From Ohio State Following Tumultuous Season
- ‘Anthony Powell’ Captures the Rich, Long Life of the Man Behind an Epic Series
- Danny Meyer's Concrete Take on Shake Shack's Latest Outpost
- Myles Powell, Seton Hall knock Georgetown out of Big East tourney