Florida coach Urban Meyer says highly touted freshmen Ronald Powell and Dominique Easley are ”all good” after missing practice this week. Powell and Easley skipped part of practice Tuesday, setting off a wild two days of rumors, speculation and innuendo. Meyer refused to say why they missed the practice, but insisted Thursday ”it’s all good.” Talk ranged from Powell and Easley being upset that coaches yelled at them during practice Monday to rumors they asked for their release and planned to transfer. Meyer says the ”transfer word never came out of their mouths.” Powell, a defensive end from Moreno Valley, Calif., was considered the nation’s top recruit. Easley, a defensive tackle from New York, was another five-star prospect.
- Powell in good nick for a Potters return
- Jonathan Powell: 'We're still a long way from a Brexit deal'
- Another good work-out for Aber
- Another good workout for Aber
- Democratic debate: CNN moderators ripped by Seth Meyers
- Carter: NIU freshmen wideouts must, and likely will contribute
- Harvey Keitel to play Meyer Lansky in gangster biopic
- Sam Powell has extra motivation for Wigan Warriors' Cup run
- Daryl Powell hits out at scheduling of Tigers and Hull FC games
- Castleford Tigers boss Daryl Powell pleased with playmakers
Meyer: Freshmen Powell, Easley ‘all good’ now have 208 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 26, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.