Sofitel Metropole of Ha Noi has made the Condé Nast Traveler Hot List 2010, the publication’s annual list of the “66 coolest new hotels in the world”.
The hotel, over 100 years old, spent over US$20 million in renovations, over the past four years.
Its Le Spa du Metropole, which opened in April, also received recognition as one of the world hottest spas in this year.
The hotel has received numerous other accolades in the past. The Sofitel Metropole was chosen as one of the 500 best hotels in the world by readers of Travel & Leisure and Condé Nast Travel; selected as the best hotel in Ha Noi by Hong Kong’s Destin Asian, Asia Money magazine, and Viet Nam’s VnEconomy; and received an award from the Viet Nam Tourism Association.
Sofitel Metropole Ha Noi was also named 2007’s best hotel for businessmen in a capital city, by readers of the Business Traveler Asia Pacific, a leading travel magazine.
- Post-pandemic tourism stimulus: Vietnam hotels and resorts offer big discounts
- Five-star hotels now sell street
- Five-star hotels now sell street food
- Folktales inspire new look Korean dishes
- Hanoi confirms 12 more hotels to host quarantined people
- 12 Black Friday And Cyber Monday Hotel Deals For Holiday And 2022 Travel
- AWC reopens all 19 hotels
- John Legend thinks Kanye West backed Donald Trump's presidential campaign because they were both 'underdog narcissists'
- The best TV shows and films to stream on Disney+ day – from Dopesick to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Where to visit the real-life New York landmarks featured in "Home Alone 2"
- Cancun hotel shooting – Hero guests brandished poles as ‘rain of cartel gunfire’ killed two near Day of the Dead party
- Netflix’s ‘Arcane’ Is A Massive Hit Among ‘League Of Legends’ Fans Already
- Book World: In Will Smith's memoir, the superstar is self-deprecating but ultimately invincible
- Guardian Angels' Curtis Sliwa: Renegade vigilante lays out plans to shake up New York with mayoral bid
- NIMBYs a 'real problem' as North Coast rejects World Surf League event
- Brexit LIVE: Macron handed new plot to target 'British pirates' as fishing war spirals
- What's New on Peacock in October 2021 | Digital Trends
- T20 World Cup 2021: Rashid Khan becomes fastest bowler to take 400 wickets
- Arsene Wenger's World Cup proposals torn apart as Premier League clubs make feelings clear
- CDC Mask Guidelines: CDC mask guidance met with hostility by leading Republicans | World News - Times of India
Sofitel Legend Metropole voted as one of world's coolest new hotels have 383 words, post on at May 12, 2010. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.