Here’s how you can improve the number of your sales in retail:1. Let your customers talk. The moment these people enter your store, make sure that you give them a warm greeting to put them at ease. Instead of offering your products and services upfront, ask them what they are looking for first. Use probing questions to get the kind of information you need. Example of effective probing questions are, “who are you shopping for today?”, “what is it that you are looking for?” etc.2. Active listening. People simply love it when somebody listens to them when they talk so, give them what they want. Give them your undivided attention and make them feel that nothing else matters except for their needs. Take mental notes of the subtle cues that they are giving out so you’ll know what product to offer them after they are done talking.3. Offer the best product. The next thing that you need to do is to present them with items that might address their needs. For example, if they are looking for something to give their wife, you can offer them jewelry, lingerie, gadgets, or kitchen appliances. The more choices you offer them, the higher… Read full this story
- UK retailers suffer weaker sales due to Brexit uncertainty
- Karstadt, Kaufhof merger creates German department store giant
- Stage Stores allows Amazon pickups to boost foot traffic
- Pink flamingos boost Primark sales and ABF forecasts
- Is Streaming Video Cannibalizing Amazon’s DVD Sales?
- Russian Oil Giant Rosneft Plans Big Investment in Indian Retail Market
- March auto sales report: The winners and laggards
- Boost your business through global expansion
- Wii U sales collapse with 'well under' 100,000 sold in January
- Amazon juiced its search algorithm to sell its own products over competitors’
How to Sell in Retail - How to Boost Your Retail Sales have 299 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 2, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.