We live in a world of troubled hearts. Look around you at the people you know who are troubled about various issues. You have to admit there are lots of unhappy people in just the folks you know and love.The economy is troubling to many people. People who have not lost their job, but are fretting over the possibility they might lose it. People who are not sick hear about a friend who has breast cancer and now they are concerned about their own health. Nancy broke up with Robert and now she is worried about what he is doing.Some people seem troubled because there is no trouble that they need to be worried about. So they are restless.I want to address a whole different kind of trouble that touched the lives of the disciples of Jesus. The time had arrived when Jesus had to prepare for the cross. His disciples had no clue that he was going to die. They just assumed that He would be with them all the time and that soon He would establish His kingdom.When Jesus gave them some indication what would be happening in just a few days, they become heart sick and troubled…. Read full this story
- Steph & Dom solve your sex, love & life troubles: He’s moved in, but has turned into a skinflint!
- Lewis Hamilton survives 'heart-in-the-mouth' finish to win British Grand Prix
- Weed is not good for your heart, studies say
- Heart Valve Disease: 5 Questions to Consider Before Treatment
- Pictured: Girl, 12, who tragically died after getting into trouble in river in Scotland as heartbroken friends pay tribute to 'dancing angel'
- In Law Troubles: Dealing A Lying Mother In Law
- Shedding light on Belgium's heart of darkness
- Trump’s Disregard for Blue States Is at the Heart of His Shoddy COVID Response
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is having some online troubles on PS4 right now
- EastEnders Keanu actor Danny Walters reveals he weighed 16st as a child and was warned he’d die of a heart attack
Troubled Hearts have 344 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 24, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.