How To Reconnect With Your PartnerA bond between spouses or lovers is such a fragile thing that even without either of you doing anything to harm it, the relationship may fall into trouble. And before you know it, you need relationship rescue. Yes, very often it is not what we do but what we don’t do that affects our relationship in a negative manner. Thus, if your relationship seems to be on shaky ground, follow our advice on relationship rescue.Tips For Relationship RescueShow me the romance! Perhaps the best approach for relationship rescue is to bring alive the romance in your marriage. When was the last time you took your woman out to a fancy dinner or pampered her with some wine and flowers? Do you even remember the last time you set up the mood and seduced your man? How about the last time you’ll took a romantic break from your daily grind?Doing silly romantic things may seem trivial, especially if you’ve been in a long term relationship. However, romance not just feeds your body and mind, but literally helps to uplift your soul.By romance, I don’t simply mean romantic gestures and gifts. True romance is about celebrating your… Read full this story
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- British woman is 'rescued from kidnap and rape ordeal after leaving an SOS message in a Burger King to alert police on the Algarve she had been abducted'
- Takes Its Curtain Call
- Hollyoaks fans convinced Tony’s evil sister Verity is county lines drugs boss – and his dodgy dad is also involved
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'are considering a move to her native Los Angeles or former Suits base Toronto and NOT Vancouver Island where they spent six-week break'
- Love Island finalists: Babies, cheating and tragedy - here's what came next
- 'Homeland' Declassified: Battles, Backlash, CIA Meetings and a Secret Call With Edward Snowden
- Woman goes viral after asking Twitter how to tell her CAT that she and her boyfriend have broken up and 'he is never coming over again' - because the pet 'loved him more than anything'
- Vince Staples Can See His Own Death
- Inside the Making of
Relationship Rescue - How to Get My Ex Back have 374 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 10, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.