When I think of the 1990’s, several memories come to mind: the Tech Boom, the Gulf War, the era of Michael Jordan and the beginning of alternative music as we know it today. The 90’s founded the grunge scene, and with it came bands that will never be forgotten (although others already have been). But like every decade, the 90’s possessed tragedy and misfortune. This article is dedicated to exactly that; the tragedies and misfortunes of 90’s rock and roll.10. Metallica visits SupercutsIt would be an understatement to say “…And Justice for All” and “Master of Puppets” are exceptional albums. But unfortunately, in 1996 Metallica unleashed their fresh, more polished do’s, which was accompanied by their new conservative sound. Although “Load” and “Reload” may have some redeeming qualities, we wish these albums were released by a band other then the “Godfather’s of Metal”. Metallica may be back on track with their latest release, Death Magnetic, but the bands attempt to create a more mature sound in the 90’s may have led metal into an immature era (see Nu Metal).9. The Toadies Remain UnderwaterWe were first introduced to this Texas based alternative band in 1994 with the release of “Possum Kingdom”…. Read full this story
- Protect Yourself - Don't Wait For a Tragedy!
- Looking For a Vintage Rocking Horse?
- Hindi Rock - How it Survived
- Euphoria - The Pioneers of Hindi Rock
- The Used - Powerful Alternative Rock Music
- Rock Concert Accidents
- Def Leppard Remastered - A Rock Odyssey
- Ron Ely’s tragedy: Tarzan actor’s handsome, Harvard quarterback son once had promising future
- Hurricane Dorian Caused an Oil Spill That Could Be a 'Socioeconomic Tragedy'
1990s Rock Tragedies and Misfortunes have 281 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 30, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.