In this relationship rescue article I’ll share how my ‘heartbeat at my feet’ helps me understand how to improve communication in every one of my relationships. “My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.” —Edith Wharton It’s amazing how much Oscar communicates with my husband and I. He can’t say a word but he’s always communicating. Oscar’s our 17 pound shi-poo and a very important member of our family. I love to dress him up in this very cute Priceless t-shirt that reads: Collar: $38 T-shirt:$22 My pup: PRICELESS In my interactions with and about Oscar I see genuine communication wisdom that offers insight how rescue relationships that are troubled. Here’s some examples of how Oscar communicates: When he wants to go outside (or when he’s bored and wants attention) he hits the bell we have hanging on the door that leads outside to tell us. When he wants water (usually at night when we’re trying to sleep) he stands on me or Jeff and stares with precision at the bedside table until one of us makes water available. When he wants a treat he stands at the refrigerator door telling us intently and expectantly that he’d love for… Read full this story
- Justin Bieber marvels over wife Hailey and their dog Oscar...after taking part in a TikTok dance challenge with his sisters
- Petpals : Dogs and cats ready to be adopted
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Calls His New Girlfriend ‘Babe’ as They Go Fishing
- Humane Animal Rescue Workers Release Recovered Fox Back Into The Wild
- What food is safe for dogs to eat and what snacks should they avoid?
- Netflix and cuddle: How hugs, kisses with your partner can build stronger relationship
- Dog the Bounty Hunter’s new girlfriend Francie tells star ‘God whispered your name’ in sweet tribute post
- Three Cane Corso dogs saved after roaming Angeles National Forest for weeks
- Does your dog have anxiety? An expert’s guide to understanding the signs
- Graphic video: Three dogs rescued in two separate Houston animal cruelty investigations
Relationship Rescue - Human Whisperer Skills As Taught to Me by My Dog Oscar have 349 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 22, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.