If you are in a relationship or ever have been, that you know the feeling of getting home, your wife/girlfriend sitting on the couch in an glass shattering silence. Patiently awaiting the perfect opportunity to confront you, poised with her arms crossed and legs rigidly planted. Your mind races to recover every little detail it can that will aid in the rescue of your recovery assuming things take a turn for the worst. You then start to convince yourself that you are in good shape because you hadn’t been seeing an old high school fling after work or spending more time with friends than her. Regardless, you have done something wrong to upset her and many men forget sometimes how easy it can be to get yourself out of trouble. While others are too proud to buy their way out of a bad situation others have figured out how to redeem themselves with a simple thought that puts the past behind you.At first thought, you sleeping on the couch sounds bad and after a few restless nights, its really not worth it. Sure you may be able to keep your own covers, fall asleep with cuddling, and you can stay… Read full this story
- The Conners Spoilers: The Tricky Way Darlene Is Trying To Move On From David Now
- Ask Dr. NerdLove: Is She Only Dating Me For My Money?
- 7 awesome SF Bay Area things to do over Super Bowl weekend, Feb. 1-3
- An Offer You Can’t Refuse: 'Godfather' reunion caps a busy Tribeca Film Festival
- Men confront aging in a new wave of films
- Tribeca at 13: Downtown New York film fest comes of age
- Rendez-Vous 19: Deneuve, Tavernier and Ozon highlight annual fest of new French films
- Holiday at the movies: FJI previews the November and December releases
- Tribeca treasures: Downtown New York film fest showcases an exceptional slate
- A trim Tribeca: Downtown NYC film festival gets more selective
Relationship Advice - 4 Ways For Guys to Get Out of Trouble have 329 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 2, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.