The life and times and legacy of significant people in history cause us to pause, ponder, reflect. Not only is their vision for an unknown future often truly astounding in retrospect, they seemed to know how to achieve the ends they set out to achieve.Jesus’ birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension all point to this significance. But, there was one who came before him, who indeed pointed the way to Jesus, and the ensuing kingdom of God; and lived what one could term one of the most profoundly prophetic lives in human history. Enter Daniel.His Prophetic MinistryDaniel’s prophetic ministry spanned about 57 years, from 603 B.C.E. to 536 B.C.E., from the interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream (Daniel 2:26f) to Daniel’s last vision of a man (Daniel 10:1). This period is charted for us mainly in Daniel chapters 7-12.Liberal theologians have disputed the dating of Daniel vigorously, but the literary fact remains, God’s inspired Word leapt forth through his prophesy as he forth-told numerous power shifts over the succeeding several hundred years, even calling forth the time of Christ’s “everlasting dominion.”So significant is the prophesy of Daniel, Jesus himself alludes to it three times in Matthew 24:15, 21, 30.Daniel’s LifeBut, what was more significant that… Read full this story
- Glenavon’s Josh Daniels enjoying life at Lurgan Blues before Ards encounter
- Giants offensive line makes Daniel Jones’ life miserable
- Mirrored artworks reflect life in Morecambe Bay
- The three pictures reflecting life in the North East
- Daniel Bradley (8) was a "reminder of the essential values of the heart and what is important in life"
- Hugo Duncan: Global superstar Daniel O'Donnell is the happiest in Ireland
- Hugo Duncan: Global superstar Daniel O'Donnell is happiest when in Ireland
- Danielle Lloyd opens up about heartbreaking battle with depression and getting trolled for having skin condition melasma
- Danielle Lloyd says former pal Katie Price is ‘going through a mid-life crisis’ and she’s seriously worried about her
- Good Morning Britain fans slam Danielle Lloyd for calling hugging your own kids ‘creepy’ in tense live debate
Daniel - Reflections of His Life and Prophetic Ministry have 354 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 2, 2009. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.