This may sound cold and callused but the present economic crisis is the perfect example of what can happen when you invest your hard earned money into a product that is not guaranteed! So is your family in a better financial position now than they were before you invested in Wall Street? I doubt it. We all have been taught that when you invest your money it should be for the “long haul” and over the years it will all work out. Okay! So what if you have just retired and were counting on your Wall Street investments to supplement your lifestyle or make your mortgage with it? Your investments should come back in time but will they come back in time for you? What do you invest your money for anyway? Most people would say they are investing for their family’s future, are you? Investing with no guarantee is just glorified gambling. Is that all your family is worth?Do you know that Life Insurance is a guaranteed contract? Whole vs. Term life…it does not matter what type of insurance policy you purchase it can be guaranteed. If you had invested in a life insurance program for your family’s future,… Read full this story
- E3 2014 Virtual Reality Smackdown: Project Morpheus vs. Oculus Rift
- Blight is eating American cities. Here’s how Mobile, Alabama, stopped it
- Frank Rich on the National Circus: Could Hobby Lobby Reverse Progress on Gay Civil Rights?
- Coronavirus live updates: Napa County loosens restrictions, allows construction, gardening
- Division 2 Title Update 9 Patch Notes: Changes Live Now
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Pfizer's Mikael Dolsten says vaccine development timeline being cut in half; House poised to pass $484 billion relief package
- Corona Chronicles: Fox News’ Brett Baier Adjusts to Working from Home, ‘This Is Us’ Actress Battles Anxiety and Other Personal Stories
- Ed Orgeron and 'The Cajun Way': How Louisiana son's long road brought LSU back to better days
Whole Vs Term Life Vs Wall Street have 328 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 1, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.