When I was in junior high school I would stop off every morning at the local liquor store and buy about $10 worth of candy and fill my backpack with everything: lemonheads, jaw breakers, dinosaur eggs, red hots you name it. I then sold the candy in class.Each and every day I sold out. Why was it so easy to sell candy in school? Because there was no other way for a candy craved kid to get sweets in the middle of math class. So how do you take advantage of this strategy? Simple, once you realize it is a magic formula, you can start keeping an eye out for business opportunities that make it easy to get rich using the principle of selling water in the desert.One of the easiest ways to get into this business is to purchase a spot to sell your goods as a vendor. But the trick is to position yourself for success – work out ahead of time that you are the only one selling that particular product and or at least in that particular area.If you are at a large convention and the only one with a booth selling drinks, you can make… Read full this story
- 20 easy ways to save money on Blue Monday - starting with a cup of tea
- Bloke shows easy way to peel an onion in seconds – and you’ve definitely been doing it wrong
- No Testing, No Treatment, No Herd Immunity, No Easy Way Out
- Mum shares easy way to make sure you can always scoop ice-cream for the kids and it takes no effort
- 3 easy ways for women to build up self-confidence at work
- Thrifty mum batch cooks 33 meals for just £1 each and shows easy ways you can HALF your food bill too
- From Nerf Super Soakers to water balloons, how to host the coolest water fight in your garden this summer
- Are Drinking Water Bottles Exposed To Sun Good For Health?
- Tree-mendous take-off: Daredevil kitesurfer launches himself into the water from the top of a coconut tree
- Trusted Colleague, Treasured Friend: KDKA’s Beloved Brenda Waters Retiring After 45-Year Career In Broadcasting
Easy Ways to Get Rich Selling Water in the Desert have 363 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 29, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.