Birth control and abortion services are lawful medical services which aim to prevent or reduce the possibility of pregnancy or childbirth or to terminate pregnancies, respectively. Laws which govern both birth control & abortion services and practices vary from state to state and country to country. Birth control, also referred to as contraception, refers to the actions, devices and medications used for preventing pregnancy and reducing the possibility of sperm cells fertilizing the eggs. Abortion, on the other hand, involves removing the embryo or fetus from the uterus, which results in the termination of the fetus.Birth control and abortion services are made available to many individuals around the world due to the continuous rise in population across the globe. Countries which have the most number of citizens have resorted to policies involving birth control and abortion services. Some countries have already passed laws on one-child or two-child policy such as China and Vietnam while others have legalized abortion and all possible means to prevent and terminate pregnancies. However, different organizations, especially religious affiliates and pro-life groups, are against birth control and abortion services and even consider these as immoral and inhumane. This has been a sensitive issue ever since many… Read full this story
- Birth control coverage in front of the Supreme Court, again
- Listen live: Supreme Court hears arguments on birth control coverage
- Pakistan is 'making business out of faith': Harsimrat Kaur Badal on Kartarpur service charge
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls Blake Lively After She Mocks Him: 'Clearly Your Birth Control Doesn't Work'
- For many women, abortion access was already limited. Then COVID-19 hit
- States use coronavirus to ban abortions, leaving women desperate: ‘You can’t pause a pregnancy’
- Abortion opponents send bill to Kentucky governor
- Abortion providers say they're experiencing a "post-Roe" world. Others say it's worse.
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Rejects Telemedicine Expansion Bill that Excludes At-Home Abortions
- Lawmakers pushed Tennessee gov to toughen virus abortion ban
Birth Control & Abortion Services Take Charge of the Population have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 21, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.