Beside understand what is business insurance and business life insurance are important that people own a business understand , so they can protect their business in case of any unforeseen event happened causing hardship to the business owner and their family such as business store burned down one day, if you don’t carry insurance, you would endured some hard times after that. Understand operations of the company also equally important for a successful business. In this article ,we will try to discuss what is the statement of retain earning? and cash flow of the company.Statement of retain earning is the accumulated of that portion of the shareholders equity derived from a profitable operation since the corporation stared it business.I.There are two ways to express a Statement of Retained Earnings.1. Retained earnings (end of year)= retained earnings (beginning of the year)+income for the year- dividends2. Year end retained earnings= income (for the year)-dividends+ earnings retained (during the year)+ previous year balanceTotal accumulated retained earnings does not normally reflect a cash position, but reflects the value of equipment, machinery or inventory and other assets. Instead of paying out all revenue each year as received in salaries or bonuses, a portion is retained… Read full this story
- Vietnamese SMEs face cash flow problems amid Covid-19
- Debate: Should life insurers offer indemnity-based health policies?
- Axis Bank to buy 29% stake in Max Life Insurance for Rs 1600 cr
- Lockdown dries up companies’ cash flows
- HDFC Life Insurance Q4 net profit down 14.5% at Rs 311 crore
- Retroactive tax alterations to buffer cash flow for businesses
- Axis Bank to buy 29% stake in Max Life Insurance
- Axis Bank pick 29% stake in Max Life Insurance
- HDFC Life Insurance Q4 results: Net profit declines 14.4% to Rs 312 crore, new business margins grow 25%
- HSBC to buy out life insurance joint venture partner in China
Business Life Insurance 18 - Understanding the Statement of Retained Earnings and Cash Flow have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 27, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.