Two of India’s biggest movie stars — Abhishek Bachchan and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai — got engaged at a private ceremony, ending fevered speculation about their relationship, their families said Monday.
The hush-hush romance of Rai and Bachchan, the son of legendary Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan, had transfixed the Mumbai-based Hindi film industry, Bollywood, but both had denied sharing anything more than a healthy friendship.
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai smiles during a promotional event for her movie ‘Umrao Jaan’ in Mumbai
- The best emerald jewellery pieces worn by Bollywood stars
- Isha Ambani’s star-studded Lake Como engagement is exactly as magical as you’d imagine. Watch leaked video
- 3 Isha Ambani lehengas from Akash-Shloka engagement to inspire brides-to-be
- No Industry for Women: Bollywood #MeToo Accused Back at Work
- No industry for women: Bollywood #MeToo accused back at work
- No industry for women: From Vikas Bahl to Subhash Kapoor, Bollywood’s MeToo accused are back at work
- When Is The 'Bachelor In Paradise' Finale? Monday Night Air Time Filled By 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Bingle and Clarke's engagement ends
- Shooting stars: TikTok´s explosive and rocky ride to fame
- Real Housewives Of Orange County: Vicki Gunvalson flaunts engagement ring after surprising friends
Top Bollywood stars put end to rumors, get engaged have 194 words, post on at January 15, 2007. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.