Hanoi’s recent flooding exposed the folly of overly-rapid urbanisation in the city.
“What a nightmare,” Ms Lien Huong muttered with rising anger while trying to push her dying motorbike out of knee-deep water on the road leading to the National Convention Centre (NCC) in Hanoi. She was late for a meeting at the NCC, and she was soaked. A pool of water at the NCC’s gate was the last straw. “I would look bedraggled if I went through this,” she mumbled as she turned her motorbike around. All around her were other people in the same state: wet, tired and angry.
- Alex Guerrero distances himself from Julian Edelman’s failed test
- Report: Josh Gordon had no “slip ups or failed tests”
- Edelman apologizes for failed PED test: ‘I don’t know what happened’
- Julian Edelman’s positive test reportedly triggered by unknown substance
- Edelman’s positive test reportedly triggered by unknown substance
- Is the 2011 Test team the worst ever?
- The less than all-round search for our Test all-rounder
- Cronin faces unclear future after crucial mistake in first Test
- Ambati Rayudu removed from England tour after flunking yo-yo test
- One should be given second attempt to prove in case of Yo-yo test failure, says Sandip Patil
- Rohit Sharma clears Yo-Yo test, fires salvo at critics
- The panel: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the June Tests
- 3 reasons why Kuldeep should be included in the Test squad against England
- Major League Baseball notebook: Cano apologizes for failed drug test
- Four-year ban likely for Ahmed Shehzad after flunking in dope test
- 1st Youth Test: India U-19 eye victory against Sri Lanka
- Sachin Tendulkar believes yo-yo test should not be mandatory while selecting players
- Report: Josh Gordon did not have any failed drug tests or slip-ups
- Team combination crucial for Test success
- Canelo Alvarez: Gennady Golovkin Using Failed Drug Tests As An Excuse
Failing the test have 301 words, post on at December 2, 2008. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.