So… you’ve made the decision to lose those excess kilos only to find yourself standing on the scales… and you realize you have a long way to go. If you have a lot of weight to lose, it can feel very overwhelming to look at the total amount you need to lose. If losing a total of 50kgs seems impossible to accomplish, break it up into smaller, more achievable goals.If you don’t know where to begin or this is your first attempt to lose weight, make your first goal to lose 10 percent of your current weight. For example, if you weigh 150kgs your initial goal would be to lose 15kgs. 15kgs seems more achievable than the 80kgs you need to reach your ultimate goal.By losing just 10 percent of your body weight, you will gain many health benefits, such as:* reduced blood pressure* lower cholesterol* reduced risk of diabetes* noticeable difference in clothing sizeAccording to research conducted by Medicine Australia, losing 10 percent of your excess weight can result in a 5-10 percent lowering of high blood pressure which could be enough to lead to the reducing the need for blood pressure medicine and, in some cases, medication is… Read full this story
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils 10 goals in Utah 'Energy Action Plan'
- TNNLS: International Conference On Affirmative Action And The Sustainable Development Goal Of Gender Equality
- Here’s what British fathers’ secret ‘cool life’ looks like — from dating supermodels to scoring Premiership goals
- 10 Questions: This North Carolina litigator reigns as Miss USA
- Vietnam accelerates implementation of sustainable development goals
- Amazon Unveils Climate Plan, Aims To Advance Paris Goals
- Coyotes get 1st win, beat Flyers in OT on Goligoski’s goal
- Thrashers blow 3-goal lead, but still beat Kings
- Caps D Green sets consecutive goal mark in win
- Wings win with three goals in one minute
The 10% Goal have 312 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 26, 2006. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.