The dream to innovate Innovative tools: A steel tube welding robot at work at the Viet Nam Industrial Goods Fair 2005 in Ha Noi. — VNS Photo Doan Tung Winning stance: The BK-CBG1 team wins Robocon 2005 final. Line of action: The demand for industrialisation and modernisation has placed a lot more pressure on the country’s nascent automation industry. (23-10-2005) As the market for robots in Viet Nam grows, the domestic robotics industry scrambles to develop new technology to keep up with the demand. Thanh Vu and Anh Hieu report. In his tiny dormitory room, Pham Van Bang and his teammates were enthusiatically discussing how to make their dream robot. Their eyes shined with hope as they sketched the technical details on a piece of paper. For these young winners of the national robot contest Robocon 2005, known as the BK-CBG1 (Bach Khoa-Know Nothing/Have No Girlfriends) team, the biggest challenge was to create a capable, intelligent and good-looking and capable robot at a low cost. To assemble a robot, the group, initially made up of 14 members, started with an initial budget of less than US$250, but found they could not afford to buy parts and materials only with their… Read full this story
- Transportation Expert Warns Of Potential Traffic Nightmare Once American Dream Mall Opens
- Innovation to power Chinese companies' dreams in ASEAN
- Ratan Tata impressed by Mumbai man’s innovative dog collars, gives him the surprise of his life
- Germany: Migration bolsters innovation, patents
- World Dream Foundation Brings Hope and Healthcare to the Slums of Nairobi
- Innovative, Eco & Customer Friendly Green T Services While Satisfying Homeowner's While Proving To Be Ultimate One-Stop!
- Carrie Underwood Praises 'Incredible' Parents for Supporting Her Childhood Dreams
- Dream Games raises $7.5M seed to develop ‘high-quality’ puzzle games
- Ania Andersch, Programme Manager-Stockholm Junior Water Prize, Talks About Innovation
- Groundworks Companies Acquires Innovative Basement Systems
The dream to innovate have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 23, 2005. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.