In the year 1976, Ebola climbed out of its unknown hiding place, and caused the death of 340 people. Fear gripped the victims’ faces, and uncertainty tortured their minds. The people of Zaire waited outside clinics, churches and in their homes for a treatment of the horrible disease, but there was no cure. They were forced to watch people die, hoping that they would be saved from the violent death of the Ebola virus. From the year of 1976 to the present date of 1996, researchers have searched for origin and cure of the virus. Scientist have carried out numerous studies and investigations, but no one has been able to find the right explanations. Prevention of a world wide outbreak lies within the education of what the virus is capable of doing, how Ebola victims can be properly treated, and by performing prompt action to isolate the virus before it has dispersed.The Ebola virus is a member of a family of RNA viruses know as filoviruses. Marburg virus and four Ebola viruses: Ebola Zaire, Sudan, Reston and Tai are the five different viruses that have been known to cause disease in humans, while Ebola Reston only causes disease within monkeys…. Read full this story
- Reasons Why Everyone Needs Health Medical Insurance
- What is a Health Medical Plan Deductible?
- The Ebola Virus Mutated Into a Deadlier Form During the West African Epidemic
- Environments - Medical Issues
- The Right Plan For Your Health - Medical Insurance Tips
- What is Done Right in Public Health and Health Insurance?
- Medical Insurance - A Necessary Measure For a Secured Future
- Medical Cover is Essential For a Safe Life
- How to Save Hundreds of Dollars on Your Health Care Costs
- Making the Best Choice For Individual Medical Coverage
Ebola - An African Epidemic - Health and Medical Issues have 294 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 20, 2005. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.